Montreal DHL Pickup Location !! Need Help Urgently

majicjack

Hello Friends,

I am trying to book an appointment for my H1b Visa Stamping in Jan, in Montreal, Canada. I did submit my DS 160 and now I am trying to pay the MRV fee. There it is asking me the DHL Location for passport pickup. I am not able to see Montreal in that list. Where as it is giving me option to select Montreal in US Consulates list.

Did anyone face this problem before? Which DHL Location should i select?

Please help !!!!!! I need to go for stamping urgently.

Hello Sri,

Thank you for replying. I did google lil bit and found that Anjou city is the nearest DHL pick up location for Montreal, US consulate (16 kms away). Usually the DHL location is the same as the city we choose for the consulate. But in this case, looks like it is different. Like for Ottawa, the DHL pick up location is Ottawa itself etc.

Thanks for your reply again. I hope this information helps others in future.

Regard,

• 3 weeks later...

@ntulluru: It wasnt showing any dates available in Jan 1st week, So I booked in Ottawa. I attended the consulate yesterday in Ottawa and unfortunately got 221g White and VO kept 4 documents : Passport, I129, Client Letter and Vendor Letter ...

My Client received email from them yesterday itself and they will send a reply today hopefully. Will update as soon as I know something ...

Archived