urgent..Visa stamping in Netherlands

ranik0408

Hello All,

I am an Indian and I have been living in Netherlands since Dec 2010. I have Netherlands residence permit. This year I have applied for H1B and recently it got approved. Now I am planning for my visa stamping.

I have a question that can I go for Visa stamping here in Netherlands? If yes, will there be any differences in chances of getting stamped compared to in India?

Really appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Rani

Hello All,

I am an Indian and I have been living in Netherlands since Dec 2010. I have Netherlands residence permit. This year I have applied for H1B and recently it got approved. Now I am planning for my visa stamping.

I have a question that can I go for Visa stamping here in Netherlands? If yes, will there be any differences in chances of getting stamped compared to in India?

Really appreciate for your response.

Thanks,

Rani

as you have a residence permit, they should interview you there.

Challenge will be getting the info from past applicants who visited and got their stamping done as there will not be many.

I know a few cases where the sttamping was done in italy even though the indian citizen applicants were only on a business trip there.

as you have a residence permit, they should interview you there.

Challenge will be getting the info from past applicants who visited and got their stamping done as there will not be many.

I know a few cases where the sttamping was done in italy even though the indian citizen applicants were only on a business trip there.

Thanks for your positive reply. I will check with US Consulate here.

• 2 years later...

Archived