2nd Time Appear - Successful Stamping - Chennai - EVC

stamp007

Excuse me for posting it with little delay......

1st time:

Visa: From F1- H1B

Consulate: Chennai

Appointment Date: June 1st

Outcome: 221g since I have got I129 stating that I still work for old client.( I never amended my petition after changing to new client, just updated my LCA)

Doc Requested: Most of the left sided ones in the list except - 'the list of employees in the company'+without passport

Work Model: EVVC

Denail Letter: Received it on Aug9th - standard one, saying my employer is not providing employment for me blah blah...

Applied for new petition in EVC model + updated client + same employer + premium processing = received the new petition approval(for next three years) in the month of Oct

2nd time:

Consulate: Chennai

Appoinment date: Oct 21st

Work Model: EVC

Outcome: Visa approved but that will undergo PIMS verification since mine is a new petition.

Passport received with stamp for next 3years: 1st week of Nov

Second time interview questions:

Which city your are heading towards ? xxxx

I guess you already had on H1B ? yes

Is it the same employer ? yes, said the employer name xxx

Do you work for any client ? yes

Who is the client? xxx

Any vendors in between ? yes, only one,

do you know the name by any chance ? xxxx

what is your salary ? xxxxxx

Can I see your I129, Letter to USCIS, LCA? handed them over to VO and she is checking keenly on location of the client, salary in I129, and same thing in LCA as well. But coming to USCIS letter she did gone through all the pages; whether my letter had mentioned with client name, vendor name, skills set, employee-emplyee relationship and project termination. Luckily I have got everything in my USCIS letter... and there goes the golden words from VO saying: "everything looks good but we have to do PIMS verification on your petition and will send your passport within 7 to 10 business days.."

thats all folks.. hope everyone will end up with a positive note.. thanks all and thanks to murthy forum for helping out in this painful journey..

good luck !!

Archived