Turn around times for yellow slips/admin processing

Taj2980

Hi All,

I got a yellow slip during my VI at New Delhi Embassy for further admin processing . I work on an EVC model.

I was told that I will be notified in a week via mail if I need to submit any documents, it has been 11 days ( 8 Business days) I didnt get any notification.

Anyone who is/was in the same boat can guide that if it gets resolved and if so,how much time does it takes.

Any response will be appreciated.

RK

Hi,

I had my Visa Interview at Mumbai on 29th Nov and was issues a yellow slips stating its Administrative Processing. The VO told me that the visa is granted and no documents needs to be submitted.

I was told to keep monitoring the barcode number on the website and submi the passport as soon as it is displayed.

I am still waiting. I am not sure what exactly is this processing and what is the exact time frame. I hope it gets resolved asap.

I will keep you updated with my case

I am in the same situation. I had my vi in delhi before thanksgiving and its been 3 weeks now. I work in evc model and did not get 221g. I am also waiting keeping my fingers crossed. I am not sure what's taking so long as all the information is there in the documents that are submitted. I am praying that it gets approved in next few days.

Archived