Dec H1 Premium processing

Atlantan

My employer applied for my H1 on november 7th ,

We recived RFE on 25th Nov and my employer responded on 2nd december.

But the online status has not changed yet, it still says on nov 25th we mailed you reuesting additional Docs etc .

Can any one tell me how long will it take to get response ? Why not the online status not changed yet? Please Help . Mine is premium processing .

New H1B - Upgraded to Premium processing

Receipt Date : Dec 7

Decision: Dec 13th - Approved!

Waiting for the hard copy of I129 and yet to know the duration for which it is approved.

All the best !

Hi

COSToH1B

After upgrading to Premium processing. did the online status changed ? if so to what state ?

Receipt date Dec 7th - was the date USCIS updated online after upgrading to premium ?

Hi

COSToH1B

After upgrading to Premium processing. did the online status changed ? if so to what state ?

Receipt date Dec 7th - was the date USCIS updated online after upgrading to premium ?

It remained as Initial Review on 7th Dec but the description changed stating that we received your request for premium processing. On 9th Dec, the status changed to Acceptance. On 13th it changed to Approved.

Receipt Date : Dec 9th

Vermont Service Center - Premium Processing

Received RFE on Dec 19th asking for my last 3 yrs of Tax returns, recent time sheets and updated Work Order.

Guys, did anyone got similar RFE asking for Tax returns? why do they usually ask for Tax returns. I do have all Tax returns but I am kind of afraid, please advice.

It remained as Initial Review on 7th Dec but the description changed stating that we received your request for premium processing. On 9th Dec, the status changed to Acceptance. On 13th it changed to Approved.

When did your premium application reached to USCIS..Mine is received on 16th and no update in status yet..still it is in "Initial Review" with regular application dates.

Hi Prabhu,

I am in same boat.

Reciept Date: 9 Dec 2011.

Please let me know if you get your approval.

Hi,

When did they receive your premium application and how many days they took to change the status to "Acceptance". I have upgraded my case to premium and they received the docs on 16th Dec. No status update as of 20th Dec 5.30PM..any idea, how many days they will take to update my status..

Hello Kuku82 Here is my timeline

California Service Center, H-1b transfer (change of employer)

Application Sent: 12/14 (Wed)

Application Received by USCIS: 12/15 (Thurs)

Receipt Date: 12/16 (Fri)

Approval: 12/21 (Wed)

From 12/16 to 12/21 my online status was in "Acceptance" stage and all of a sudden Yesterday evening around 6:45 Central Time i received e-mail notification from USCIS

"On December 21, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Hope this helps ! Let me know if you have any more questions.

When did your premium application reached to USCIS..Mine is received on 16th and no update in status yet..still it is in "Initial Review" with regular application dates.

@Khm123

I'm in the same situation as you are. I have sent my documentation to upgrade my H1B to premium processing to VSC center and they received it on Dec 16th, 2011. I have not seen any case status update to premium processing.

As on Dec 22nd 2011 my case status is : On October 15, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, - Initial Review.

I'm super tensed...hope they update it soon. Please let me know if you have seen any change in your case status.

Thanks !!

@Khm123

I'm in the same situation as you are. I have sent my documentation to upgrade my H1B to premium processing to VSC center and they received it on Dec 16th, 2011. I have not seen any case status update to premium processing.

As on Dec 22nd 2011 my case status is : On October 15, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, - Initial Review.

I'm super tensed...hope they update it soon. Please let me know if you have seen any change in your case status.

Thanks !!

My attorney got the premium processing receipt through email on Dec 21st evening stating received application on 16th..but no update in online status..still it is in initial review with regular dates..seems we can't rely on online status..check with your employer or attorney..they might have received an email..

Archived