h4 visa - 221(g) blue slip

rkp26

Hi Guys,

I came to USA in aug 2007 on f1 visa. I was on opt till september 2011.I got my H1B approved oct,11. I got married in july 2011. I recently made an application for H4 visa interview for my wife. I am a consultant working in employer- client model. My wife was asked 5-6 questions pertaining to my job, pay stubs & marriage. She answered them all correctly and honestly. They handed over 221g Blue slip asking for 4 more documents.

1). Letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of contract between petitioner and the client company.

2). Detail and specific description of the internal development project to which you assigned. Include description of project, employer,timeline, current status, numbers of employee assigned, worksite location. (is there any specific format required?

3). My federal tax returns and W2 for year 2009 & 2010–> ( I was on OPT during this period(june 2009 – dec 2010)and i was not employed. I started working from january 2011 so i dont have W2 and pay slips for timeduration of june 2009 to dec 2010. )

4). My paystubs and monthly bank statements of year 2010,2011 (I do have bank statement but pay stubs only for 2011 as i was not working in 2010).

I need some inputs on this TAX returns point that how to manage to provide the related documents.

They have asked my wife to drop all the documents to VFS office Along with Passport.

Plese guys let me know what can be done i this situation.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Archived