Dec 6th Calgary ADMIN PROCESSING

rajv2382

Hi,

I have had my interview this morning @ Calgary consulate and it turned out to be a BUMMER....

I got Administrative processing... all most everyone who had their interview ended up with a ADMIN processing..

so I sincerely advice you to consider one more time before coming to Calgary...... Not trying to discourage or anything but for the benefit of you guys see if you can choose another consulate...

There is only one VO lady offier.... and she is TOUGH guys,,,,,,,

i dont know what i shd be doing now...

can any one say how long wud it take for the admin processing to clear?

-GOOD LUCK

Hi,

Same thing for me, probably the same lady, it is my 7 year stamping EVC model and she gave me white form with no checks as to what document she needs. I have been waiting for more than 2 months now. Did she give you back your passport or is it wtill with her?

Arjun.

hey Arjun,

Thats quite annoying man... I feel your pain... would it be possible to send your details like contact info to rajv2382 at gmail dot com

I wanna get some info from you... help us with info dude... i wud appreciate

-thanks

Hi,

Same thing for me, probably the same lady, it is my 7 year stamping EVC model and she gave me white form with no checks as to what document she needs. I have been waiting for more than 2 months now. Did she give you back your passport or is it wtill with her?

Arjun.

hey..can you give me your e-mail or mail me at calgarydec6th at G extension...

Archived