221g pink Chennai NOV 2011 tracker

pasta7

I've been waiting since Nov 15th and cancelled my return flights recently. I believe the processing is most likely for my PhD degree. Can someone who went through a similar experience recently post about typical wait times?

- directly employed, no client/vendor etc

- no muslim name

Someone said there is a Department of State number to call? Could those details be posted?

Just wanted to update everyone that I got my passport today (details about my case can be seen in my first post) - took 3 weeks and 3 days for the pink slip processing to complete. This is my 2nd admin proc experience at chennai, and it took roughly the same amount of time in 2009 also... good luck to all!

Hey OP,

I also got Pink Slip from New Delhi Embassy on Nov 28. They had asked for some additional documents like my research background, CV, etc even though I do not have a PhD. But I do have a chemical engineering background and work for a pharma company. Once the documents were requested, my company lawyer responded with the documents on Dec 5th. However, the Embassy Case Status still shows N/A for response date. I was wondering what was your experience in this regard.

I would really appreciate your prompt response.

Archived