H1B stamping chennai

kumargadu

I did my masters in USA and working full time more than 2 years with the same company , i am planning to go for my first H1B stamping in Chennai. My only question is, I did my masters in mechanical and now i am working in software . How can i answer if the VO asks me about this ?

and what are the chances of getting rejection or admin processing for my case.

I did my masters in USA and working full time more than 2 years with the same company , i am planning to go for my first H1B stamping in Chennai. My only question is, I did my masters in mechanical and now i am working in software . How can i answer if the VO asks me about this ?

and what are the chances of getting rejection or admin processing for my case.

None - I did my Masters in Biomedical Instrumentation and I work in IT Banking industry now - But no questions asked when I went for visa - as long as you are full time and has all the paper work - you are good to go...if asked justify yourself that most of your work in Masters was some kind computer (programming / data etc etc) related and so you found a job in that field.

Good luck

-Sandhya

None - I did my Masters in Biomedical Instrumentation and I work in IT Banking industry now - But no questions asked when I went for visa - as long as you are full time and has all the paper work - you are good to go...if asked justify yourself that most of your work in Masters was some kind computer (programming / data etc etc) related and so you found a job in that field.

Good luck

-Sandhya

Thanks for the reply sandhya.

Archived