Accommodation in Vancouver

Suimma

Please let me know if any one want to share Accommodation in Vancouver near consulate(Days inn). I had interview on Wednesday still waiting for passport . Please let me know if any one want to share accommodation with me immediately.

Hey Sunil.. can you let me know if you are still in Vancouver..i have my friend who is coming to Vancouver need some information

Please let me know if any one want to share Accommodation in Vancouver near consulate(Days inn). I had interview on Wednesday still waiting for passport . Please let me know if any one want to share accommodation with me immediately.

Did you get your passport back?

SO how long is it usually taking ... 3 days including the day the interview was done or 3 days after the day interview was done ??

Hi,

Congratulations on your successful visa. I am appearing on Dec 22 @ Vancouver. I have a question, does change of client require H1-B amendment if place of current work differs from original petition. I got my H1B extension with client A and now I am with client B, if I appear for visa stamping, will Amendment be one of the items they require from us? I am on EVC model.

Thanks.

HI Suimma,

Many Congratulations. Can you please let us know which day after your stamping(Wednesday in your case) did you get your passport back? Did you get your passport on Friday or Saturday. Need to book the tickets. So would appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

It is not standard...it might come on friday or may be on Monday...i got mine on 4th day...some people got their passport in 2 days...to be on safe side..book you flight on 4th day evening..

Archived