Applying Perm using company B while working on Company A

bbsgls

Hello all, I have a question. I am currently working for company A and applied for H1B transfer thru Company B and now I'm asking my company B to file for my labor (with out joining them). I'm still working with company A and H1B transfer for company B is pending. Can I still apply for a PERM using company B with out any issues with out joining them? do company B needs to show any wage (W2) saying that I'm working for them since my H1b transfer to them is pending.

Any light on it will highly help me as my attorney is having different view. Thanks a lot.

please consult a lawyer.

H1 and GC application are two separate application. company B can file your GC as future employment.

Hello all, I have a question. I am currently working for company A and applied for H1B transfer thru Company B and now I'm asking my company B to file for my labor (with out joining them). I'm still working with company A and H1B transfer for company B is pending. Can I still apply for a PERM using company B with out any issues with out joining them? do company B needs to show any wage (W2) saying that I'm working for them since my H1b transfer to them is pending.

Any light on it will highly help me as my attorney is having different view. Thanks a lot.

GC is filed for future employment. You don't have to be on the payroll of any company to file a labor. Yes, it's perfectly okay to do like this. Even company C from nowhere can file your labor. No issues at all.

Archived