Joef Need you Immediate Suggestion upon this

vidhya18

Hi Joef & rest all ,

Would appreciate if you can provide me suggestion for the below issue :

I have my LCA &I-129 filled with a 60k SAL and my offer letter talks about paying 65k . So based on my offer letter I filled my DS-160 form as 65k .

I can change my offer letter right now but as you I cant change my DS-160 form what would I say when the VO asks me about my Sal ?

Should I go ahead as per LCA & I-129 or go according to the New offer letter .

Guys please help me and Would really appreciate all the quick responses for this .

Hi Joef & rest all ,

Would appreciate if you can provide me suggestion for the below issue :

I have my LCA &I-129 filled with a 60k SAL and my offer letter talks about paying 65k . So based on my offer letter I filled my DS-160 form as 65k .

I can change my offer letter right now but as you I cant change my DS-160 form what would I say when the VO asks me about my Sal ?

Should I go ahead as per LCA & I-129 or go according to the New offer letter .

Guys please help me and Would really appreciate all the quick responses for this .

Hi Vindhya,

Regarding DS-160 Form Details

You can change your DS-160 any time you want - just make sure you present the latest and correct barcode of the form to VO while submitting - I had been following your posts recently - so did u reach India and when is your appointment - I wish you Good luck with your stamping

-Sandhya

You need to mention whatever is your salary, the salary on LCA is minimum wages your employer needs to pay you based on the location mentioned on your LCA.

If you need more specific answers the best way is to talk to an immigration attorney. The forums members are just like you :)

Good luck.

Best,

NYCwork

@sandy 1234 ,

Thank you so much , I am near to my interview already so I really cant change anything at this moment of time .

@ pranavi 2008 , nyc work ,

Yeah I heard like LCA is the min sal and what ever sal I was offered is the one I have to talk about it always .

Any ways thank you all for giving your valuable suggestions .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived