H1 Extension Regular Processing-VSC- **AUGUST** Only

basavarajm

As I am seeing July cases started getting approvals thought of starting a thread for August cases.

I would request to maintain the status of "H1B Extension Regular Process Vermont ***August Only****".

Mine -

Receipt Date: 08-19-2011

Approval Notice Date: Initial Review

Started waiting as all of you guys. Best of Luck everybody!

Thanks!

VA, GA are amongst the states that do not accept the H1-B receipt for renewing the drivers license. They actually need need to notice of action (approval notice). So unfortunately, you will not be able to renew your license. I tried a couple of DMV's in GA, but of no avail. The same rule applies across all DMV's. hope this helps..

Receipt Date : Aug 25th 2011

Do any of you know if I could get a driving license with a H1B receipt in Virginia

I would really appreciate any assistance in this regard

VA, GA are amongst the states that do not accept the H1-B receipt for renewing the drivers license. They actually need need to notice of action (approval notice). So unfortunately, you will not be able to renew your license. I tried a couple of DMV's in GA, but of no avail. The same rule applies across all DMV's. hope this helps..

Read Below article and try in those DMV's in VA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

H1 Extn Vermont

Applied On: 25-Apr-2011

Receipt Date:26-Apr-2011

RFE Recieved:30-Jun-2011

RFE Replied: 30-Aug-2011

Center: VSC

Processing: Regular (H1/H4 Extension)

I do not know when I will get Approval? Can anyone please let me know the Approx Timeline for VT Center

H1 Extn Vermont

Applied On: 25-Apr-2011

Receipt Date:26-Apr-2011

RFE Recieved:30-Jun-2011

RFE Replied: 30-Aug-2011

Center: VSC

Processing: Regular (H1/H4 Extension)

I do not know when I will get Approval? Can anyone please let me know the Approx Timeline for VT Center

- : JAN19 , 2012 - 2nd RFE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived