Crossing Border at El Paso for new I-94

prv1981

All,

I am on a H1-B visa which is valid until Feb 2012. How ever, I have an expried I-94 due to passport expirtation. Renewed passport but forgot about I-94. I am close to 180 day mark on expried I-94. Already filed a Nunc Pro Tunc which seems like it may be denied. While the case is pending, I am planning to cross the border at El Paso next week and take chances with obtaining a new I-94 at the border. Please reply with your suggestions/recommendations. Thank you!

• 9 months later...

All,

I am on a H1-B visa which is valid until Feb 2012. How ever, I have an expried I-94 due to passport expirtation. Renewed passport but forgot about I-94. I am close to 180 day mark on expried I-94. Already filed a Nunc Pro Tunc which seems like it may be denied. While the case is pending, I am planning to cross the border at El Paso next week and take chances with obtaining a new I-94 at the border. Please reply with your suggestions/recommendations. Thank you!

Hi,

I am in the same boat. I would like to know the result. Did USCIS approve the I-129 and extended the I-94? Please respond.

Archived