Hi All please i need suggetions to Tranfer H1B to main vendor

pranavi2008

Hi All

I need your suggestions ASAP

i have attended for H1B stamping in chennai consulate on 26th Aug and got 221g green asked me to submit petitioner document, submitted on 30th august..still no responce from consulate...

so my client can wait 2 more weeks for me only...

i spoke to main vendor to transfer my H1B to his company, he is willing to Transfer but here we have problem with my main vendor company doesn't have much financial statements means he started company 6 years ago but there are no payrolls tax returns showing that no Incom no loss..

past 6 months he hired two employees and running payrolls for them, so they are only 2 employees in that company with 2 quarterly statements.....

so here is my question: if i transfer to my vendor is there any problem coz of no of employees and financial statements

Hi All

I need your suggestions ASAP

i have attended for H1B stamping in chennai consulate on 26th Aug and got 221g green asked me to submit petitioner document, submitted on 30th august..still no responce from consulate...

so my client can wait 2 more weeks for me only...

i spoke to main vendor to transfer my H1B to his company, he is willing to Transfer but here we have problem with my main vendor company doesn't have much financial statements means he started company 6 years ago but there are no payrolls tax returns showing that no Incom no loss..

past 6 months he hired two employees and running payrolls for them, so they are only 2 employees in that company with 2 quarterly statements.....

so here is my question: if i transfer to my vendor is there any problem coz of no of employees and financial statements

yes its definitely a problem. if specifically asked for financial docs. then if provided and it has no profits , and filed no gud tax returns. it will be a mess.

But do not think that far , if your job is good you are good. !! E-C model is fine.

Archived