Is it safe to try stamping in Delhi?

mayankbhat

I work on E-C model. My employer is among the biggest Indian IT consulting firms and the client is a world wide known bank (still no reason to be to be proud of.. read ahead). Now I need to go to India and return with a visa stamp

The client is not ready to give the client letter, however, my manager is ready to give me a detailed email which highlightes my work and that his project needs me for the required term

I have a valid PO applicable for the entire team

My worries

1. I recently got my H1b extn approved through above two documents but not sure if VO will not accept an email printout and a PO without beneficiary name

2. The Client Employer agreement is kept in high esteem by my employer who doesnt want to let it be handed over to associates. They can submit it to USCIS but can never hand it to me to be able to submit / show on the counter

Please suggest if I will have issues in the stamping process. Is it better to try Mexico/Canada

Hi All,

I have a similar issue.

Here's my case: My visa has been rejected twice in last 6 months. Now a small Indian IT company (it's NOT a staffing or consulting comapany)

with their offices in India and in US (with a total employee strength of 50 - 100 people), is trying to file an H1 for me.

They have client PO applicable for all the team members on the project but client do not provide a "Client Letter" for each individual as the project

is executed from both India and US Employer offices.

Is there any risk involved here or you think I should be fine?

Dude..I am stuck in Canada. Read my last posts. I will never ever come to any country other than India for any future stamping. I would not have come to Canada either this time except due to some unfortunate circumstances.

Best to be stuck in India than live like a nomad in Canada wasting money and time.

Archived