DS-160 Question

techquest

Is there a process to make an update to the DS-160 Form after submissions?

There are 2 fields SSN and Tax payer ID NO. I did enter the SSN but marked the TIN as "Not Applicable". Would this be a concern and do I need to update the DS-160 form with this information?

did you schedule your appointment yet? if not, you can continue to change the ds160 and generate a new barcode.

just fill out a new ds-160 and use the new bar code for vfs appointment. you can fill as many ds-160 as u want. Only thing that matters is the Bar code that you use while filling vfs appointment form. The bar code's corresponding ds-160 will be linked to ur appointment. If you have to fill out ds-160 after taking your vfs appointment then your vfs appointmnet will be canceled. you will have to take new appointment after filling new ds-160.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi h1buser880,

I was want to reconfirm with your post above. I just realized I made an error on the DS160 form. I have submitted the form but did not book an appointment yet. So you mentioned I can still fill in a new form, and submit it and use the newly generated barcode for my visa appointment right?

Thanks for your help,

Archived