chennai stamping successful EC Model

subbu

For the past couple of weeks I had been reading the messages on this forum, I must admit it really scared the hell out me. So I prepared for the worst and went to chennai stamping this week.

Here's my experience:

Interview date: 17 Nov 2011

Consulate: chennai

Model: EC

Questions:

Employer Name

Client Name

Salary

Client Location

Employer manager Name

The VO just asked for petition and passport & no other documents. And the interview was over within couple of minutes.

So, it's not that bad at chennai.

Hope this will help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I wanted to share my H1 visa interview experience. This forum helped me a lot in preparing for my interview.

I hope reading my experience would help someone in preparing for their visa interview. All the best to everyone who are planning to attend H1 visa interview or waiting for visa with a 221g.

I had my visa appointment at the Chennai consulate on Jan6th, I receive my passport back with stamping on Jan 10th. The interview was smooth & straight forward.

Below were the questions I was asked during the interview.

I'm on EC model with a previous 221g experience

Here are the questions I was asked during my interview -

Did you have a H1B before?

Who cancelled your previous visa in the passport

What happened with your previous visa interview?

Who is your employer now?

He asked me the question again -

What business they are into?

How did you get this job offer?

Who is your manager?

What do you do for the client

What is your role/responsibilities?

How did you meet your manager?

Where are you located?

Where is your manager located?

Do you have the client letter?

Asked me to submit my petition documents (passed on)

What is your salary?

What is your highest qualification?

I received my passport back today from Blue Dart courier.

My 2 cents here - There are few questions that you need to prepare well before the interview -

- What business is your employer into?

- What is your role/responsibility?

- What is your project all about?

If you don't stumble while answering the above questions then I think you'll have fair chances of getting your visa

Apart form above all the other questions are generic & can be answered right away.

All da best to all the H1 visa aspirants - Pls dont panic while answering the questions - The VO will keenly observe your behaviour. As long as your case is genuine with all the paperwork then I think you will get your visa.

Thanks & Best of luck.

Hi All,

I wanted to share my H1 visa interview experience. This forum helped me a lot in preparing for my interview.

I hope reading my experience would help someone in preparing for their visa interview. All the best to everyone who are planning to attend H1 visa interview or waiting for visa with a 221g.

I had my visa appointment at the Chennai consulate on Jan6th, I receive my passport back with stamping on Jan 10th. The interview was smooth & straight forward.

Below were the questions I was asked during the interview.

I'm on EC model with a previous 221g experience

Here are the questions I was asked during my interview -

Did you have a H1B before?

Who cancelled your previous visa in the passport

What happened with your previous visa interview?

Who is your employer now?

He asked me the question again -

What business they are into?

How did you get this job offer?

Who is your manager?

What do you do for the client

What is your role/responsibilities?

How did you meet your manager?

Where are you located?

Where is your manager located?

Do you have the client letter?

Asked me to submit my petition documents (passed on)

What is your salary?

What is your highest qualification?

I received my passport back today from Blue Dart courier.

My 2 cents here - There are few questions that you need to prepare well before the interview -

- What business is your employer into?

- What is your role/responsibility?

- What is your project all about?

If you don't stumble while answering the above questions then I think you'll have fair chances of getting your visa

Apart form above all the other questions are generic & can be answered right away.

All da best to all the H1 visa aspirants - Pls dont panic while answering the questions - The VO will keenly observe your behaviour. As long as your case is genuine with all the paperwork then I think you will get your visa.

Thanks & Best of luck.

Congrats and Thank u so much for posting ur experience. I have in the same boat and planning to attend interview end of this month. I have sent an email to ur address, can u plz reply back.

Archived