EB2 I-140 MTR/Appeal denied

ritzn

Hello,

My EB2 I-140 was denied in Jun-2009 (3 year graduation not equivalent) so attorney filed for EB3 Perm while concurrently filing for EB2 I-140 MTR/Appeal. EB3 I-140 is already approved back then. I was waiting on the decision for MTR,now attorney just notified it got denied back then too.

I am planning to do masters to re-apply later under EB2 but lot of confusion on following:-

-How many times MTR/Appeal can be filed if Denied?

- If I get course by course evaluation and file my I-140 via some outside attorney again,Is there chances of getting equivalency with U.S 4 year old Bachelor?

-Transfering credit and completing rest of bachelors here will make me eligile to re-apply and used my PD,while counting my previous 5 years experience?

-Doing masters from University of Phoenix (likewise other online university with accrediation from Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)) will be worth in front of USCIS to make me eligible for EB2 or Only Part-time MBA matters?

Thanks in Advance!

Every time you appeal, you will go to a higher court. I guess you can go all the way to Supreme Court, but chances are at some level a court will not take your case any more.

University of Phoenix is not the kind of education you want to have on your resume. Expensive rip off. Basically, it shows bad judgement. Get a real degree.

Archived