Successfull stamping E-V-V-C from Chennai consulate

Indian1980

Me and my wife got stamped successfully from chennai consulate today, The officer asked for lca and 129 b and verified if client location was mentioned , that it . This forum has been really usefull.one thing i onbserved is people who got sucess will not usually post their experience here ,which is bad. Let me know if anyone needs any details

Hi Indian1980, Congratulation to you on successful visa stamping. I am on EC model working at same client location since 2 1/2 yrs and I am planning to attend interview during Dec 2nd/3rd week. I am in dilemma whether to go for interview after marriage along with wife (h4 firsttime) or attend interview before wedding (just myself H1) and then for H4 by herself. What is the best approach.

I will really appreciate your advice. Also could you please update your profile with email ID or post it here for us to contact if you don't mind.

can you please share the question VO asked

Questions asked :

Where you work

Asked for LCA and 129 b and verified if the client place is mentioned in it.

How long are you working ?

When you got married

Marraige certificate

Thats it.

Hi Indian1980, Congratulation to you on successful visa stamping. I am on EC model working at same client location since 2 1/2 yrs and I am planning to attend interview during Dec 2nd/3rd week. I am in dilemma whether to go for interview after marriage along with wife (h4 firsttime) or attend interview before wedding (just myself H1) and then for H4 by herself. What is the best approach.

I will really appreciate your advice. Also could you please update your profile with email ID or post it here for us to contact if you don't mind.

I would recommend to go after marraige , atleast in my case it helped.

Questions asked :

Where you work

Asked for LCA and 129 b and verified if the client place is mentioned in it.

How long are you working ?

When you got married

Marraige certificate

Thats it.

I would recommend to go after marraige , atleast in my case it helped.

Thanks for clarifying on that. Can you please send your contact information/ email ID to me.

Archived