Has anyone successfully used revoked I-140 PD to apply for I-485 if dates current?

aryanbayarea

Hello friends

My question is simple. I have a PD of earlier revoked I-140 but no longer with that employer(early 2009 PD). I have active I-140 with new PD( Mid 2010). I am no longer with this employer either but I have asked the employer to keep it active as future employment and he is OK with that.

My dates will become current( hopefully) in next few months, Can I use the revoked I-140 PD( Early 2009 date) and apply at I-485 stage?

Someone said first get the PD ported over and then apply for I-485. But I guess its one and the same thing if I do same at 485 stage? Is this correct?

Has anyone successfully applied for I-485 with PD of an earlier revoked I-140 when the dates became current?

Revocation of I-140 implies the employer does not have a full-time position available for you upon approval of green card. As such, I-485 petition cannot be filed based on a revoked I-140.

AnotherSoul

I am asking for Employer B that has kept my GC active. Please read my post carefully and let me know. I understand I cannot apply for I-148 for Employer A, I am asking for Employer B. His I-140 is also approved but my question is - Can I use revoked Employer A's revoked I-140 Priority date when I apply for I-485 for employer B?

Archived