Ottawa stamping Experience. Nov 15th

sri_visa

Hello Guys today i had a visa stamping in ottawa and got 221g white.

1. I had a small arrest due to car registration suspension and he asked me abt that and took the court paper. ( I felt he treated it as minor as per his conversation with me )

2.The vo took all papers ...client , vendor , po , 129 , lca , passport ( holded ) etc..... and gave me the 221 g white. and said everything is fine. we usually take 2-3days , and we will get back to you by that time line.

Is this something gud sign.please answer guys. being nervous since morning. !!

Any insight should be appreciated.

Thanks

sri....

Hello Guys today i had a visa stamping in ottawa and got 221g white. 1. I had a small arrest due to car registration suspension and he asked me abt that and took the court paper. ( I felt he treated it as minor as per his conversation with me ) 2.The vo took all papers ...client , vendor , po , 129 , lca , passport ( holded ) etc..... and gave me the 221 g white. and said everything is fine. we usually take 2-3days , and we will get back to you by that time line. Is this something gud sign.please answer guys. being nervous since morning. !! Any insight should be appreciated. Thanks sri....

Did he asked any questions relating to EC or EVC model?

I think you should be fine in this case, you should get your visa stamped soon. I am assuming that you never had DUI or similar charges. My friend went through similar situation and he got his visa stamped. Good luck. Please keep us posted on further development. I am planning to visit Ottawa soon for my second visa stamp.

I think you should be fine in this case, you should get your visa stamped soon. I am assuming that you never had DUI or similar charges. My friend went through similar situation and he got his visa stamped. Good luck. Please keep us posted on further development. I am planning to visit Ottawa soon for my second visa stamp.

Yes i never drink... :) .... my case was mistake by DMV on paper work, which is creating this troubles.

and yes hoepfully i shd get a reply soon from consulate.

thankyou for your kind wishes.

sri...

• 2 months later...

Archived