2 pending H1B petitions, want to move to another company again

H1Bdude123

Hi All,

This is my first time posting here. I have a rather different situation as I have gone through most of the previous posts here but didn't find anything about moving to a third company with 2 pending H1 petitions. I would appreciate any help on the matter.Here goes:-

Came to the US on F1, Got a job moved to H1b after completing my Masters to company A.

Company A (EV model)

First filed my H1b through PP and got it approved in Feb 2010 after responding to an RFE. Got an offer in June 2010 to join same employer in a different location with different vendor B and moved to B.

Company B (EV model)

Filed my H1B petition on June 13th 2010 and started working for them after I got the H1B application receipt. Company B filed through regular processing and it was still pending until last week when I saw that it was withdrawn by B since I had moved on. After working for them for 3 months, I did not like the work and moved after I got another offer with a different company in Aug 2010.

Company C (EV model)

Applied for my H1B petition on Aug 16th 2010 and filed it using regular processing inspite of agreeing with my condition to file it using PP.Started working for this company after I got the H1B receipt. I got a DHS Tentative Non-confirmation notice within a few days and I was instructed to call them back within 8 business days. They asked me which was my current H1b petition and also to fax my H1B approved petition I-797 which was through Company A. After submitting those docs, I was cleared in the e-verify system and continued working for them. Still waiting on for H1B approval since Aug 2010.

Work at C is very very slow so I'm thinking to start looking for another company before I get laid off but I'm worried whether it will be an issue since I've moved to two different companies B and C on H1B portability already.

1) Is it advisable to move again on portability to D?

2) Any issues because I had got a DHS Tentative Non-confirmation notice?

I apologize for my long post but wanted to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter!

<Quote>

Got an offer in June 2010 to join same employer in a different location with different vendor B and moved to B.

</Quote>

<Quote>

After working for them for 3 months, I did not like the work and moved after I got another offer with a different company in Aug 2010.

</Quote>

Wy did you moved to Vendor B and why again did you left vendor B? Seems You explored the system for your greed, not once but twice and trying for thrice!!! Please don't waste valuable time of USCIS with such petitions.

<Quote>

Got an offer in June 2010 to join same employer in a different location with different vendor B and moved to B.

</Quote>

<Quote>

After working for them for 3 months, I did not like the work and moved after I got another offer with a different company in Aug 2010.

</Quote>

Wy did you moved to Vendor B and why again did you left vendor B? Seems You explored the system for your greed, not once but twice and trying for thrice!!! Please don't waste valuable time of USCIS with such petitions.

Dude, like I mentioned I did not like the work with vendor B to put it mildly. If you were made to work 10 am to 11 am six-seven days a week with no extra compensation, I suppose you wouldn't call it "exploring the system for your greed". Vendor A was running out of work. Vendor C has already started laying people off before you get back to me with another post asking to refrain from wasting USCIS' petitions.All these are legit companies, they don't do any illegal stuff. If you are laid-off, you are out.Period.

P.S. no reason being all judgmental on me if you don't want to answer.

Archived