H1 and H4 stamping together

mahia123

Hello,

i am attending H1-B Stamping next month.....i will be having my wife for H4 together

should i take two appointments or one?

also can i fill the family application for her or shall i fill 2 dsc-160 forms?

please advice

yes. you need to fill two ds 160 forms. you or she can fill herself her form.

when scheduling appointment, they will ask if you want to add people and here you can add your wife.

both of you need to have individual fee receipts.

• 3 years later...

Hi all,

My wife's H4 petition approval from USCIS came after I scheduled my appointment. Somehow, I managed to get her the same appt date and time. Now I need some help on how to ask VFS to schedule it as one single appt for my spouse and myself. Any ideas?

Regards,

Hchan

Hi all,

My wife's H4 petition approval from USCIS came after I scheduled my appointment. Somehow, I managed to get her the same appt date and time. Now I need some help on how to ask VFS to schedule it as one single appt for my spouse and myself. Any ideas?

Regards,

Hchan

Pay MRV fee and add her details to your appointment in UStraveldocs website.

Hi all,

Regards,

Hchan

And, for a H4 visa for your spouse all she needed was a copy of your I797 and not her H4 approval notice.

Archived