H1 b transfer from one company to other (petition no. will change ?)

Hi All

I have two questions:

1)My husband hold works in a compnay "A" with h1b and now he holds offer with the compay "B"

Now my question is will the petition no. be change with h1b transfer from one company to another.

2) I have already visited USA for 5months having H4 visa, but only after that i realsied that my given names in passport are : Choudary anitha instead of hema choudary

and surname was Gottipati(before marriage)

So after coming to india, I got it changed in India

Now i hold a new passport with name: anitha choudary and surname as: nutalpati(after marriage)

Now i need to go for H4 stammping. are there high chances , for my stamping to get rejected.

Thanking YOu

Anitha

Generally, any time a new petition or application is filed with USCIS a new receipt number will be generated for the application/petition.Generally, any time an individual applies for a visa at a U.S. consulate the applicant must establish provide supporting documentation to establish his/her eligibility for the visa. The information on these documents generally must be consistent for the officer to verify the applicant's identity and eligibility for the visa. Please schedule a consultation with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case.

Archived