L1 to L2 conversion while on L1 RFE

mnuser

Hi

Can anyone help me on the below case

i have got a 2nd RFE on my L1B blanket. I have to respond to the RFE before next month.

But parallely I am now planning to apply for L2(as my husband's dependent) also since i am not sure whether I will get through my L1 . Since i am pregnant, doctor has suggested to avoid any travel.

My Queries

1. If I apply for L1 and L2 convesion parallelly, and if my L1 gets approved first can I withdraw my L2 conversion application once submitted?

2. If I apply for L1 and L2 conversion parallelly, and if one of the visa gets rejected, can I still stay back to hear back from USCIS on the 2nd visa status. Or is it that as soon one of the visa is rejected, i need to go back eventhough i have applied for the second visa.

3. If i apply for L1 and L2 conversion, can there be a case where USCIS approves both??

If so can I continue working based on my L1 approval?

4. Is there a chance that USCIS may reject my L2 since I have an L1 RFE? Or is it that the L2 visa is based only on husband's L1 visa? His visa is valid till 2013

Anyway I am planning to submit a medical letter from doctor that states the reason for my stay here..

Highly appreciate if some one can provide a reply as soon as possible since I need to submit all my visa docs by next week,

Archived