H1B Reapproved

discovery14

Hi,

Its been one year since my H1B is been pending.

I received 221g administrative processing Yellow form

On Sept 2011, I received an email:

On September 13, 2011, we mailed a notice to you reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

I now have received my re approval notice I 797C notice which was sent by my employer who received it from USCIS, but my concerns are as follwows:

1) what is the processing time for the visa stamping from now on

2) do i need to go for an interview or an email will be sent for submission of passport

Its already been 1 year; so you must be knowing my frustration level.

mumbai consulate customer reps are unaware of the procedure and USCIS customer rep says the case is at Department of State. How should i contact and what should i do further to escalate.

PLEASE ADVICE ME !!!

Thanks and Regards,

discovery 14

• 3 months later...

HI Discovery14,

I too have got the reaffirmation after one year long wait, Now you have to send an email to the Mumbai consulate(VFS Mumbai), mention that you have a reaffirmed petition. they will ask you to come for a re interview on any tuesday, wednesday and thursday between 10 AM to 12 noon. take all the supporting documents that you think will be asked by the VO.

I attended the interview last week and I got my visa, so be confident...

let me know if you need anymore details.

Email me to my email ID rajthewizard1@gmail.com if you need more details.

Raj

Hello,

My petition was reaffirmed in Jan 20102, contacted Consulate and was told that the PIMS is not updated yet. Received feedback from the Consulate recently that the PIMS is updated now. Will be attending the interview after I receive updated documents from my employer.

Hello,

My petition was reaffirmed in Jan 20102, contacted Consulate and was told that the PIMS is not updated yet. Received feedback from the Consulate recently that the PIMS is updated now. Will be attending the interview after I receive updated documents from my employer.

Hi I got the same information from consulate that they send information to and some one will contact me once PIMS is updated.

How long does it take to update PIMS?

Thanks Adil

@h1b023 I am in the same boat but my PIMS is not updated yet. May I have your contact info?

@all USCIS reaffirmed my petition in January end. Here is the latest response from the VFS when I enquired whether my PIMS is updated

As per the US consulate they have forwarded your request to the concern department and PIMS database is still not updated., Until it shows in PIMS, they respond back saying that we are waiting for it show-up in PIMS database. Once it does, they schedule the applicant for a re-interview.

• 1 year later...

Hi

I received 221g administrative processing Yellow form in Mar 2012

I am also in same situation. Its been a year and i haven't get any update. Please let me know how would i get reaffirming/update.

How would i come out from this problem ? Please help me

Thanks

On September 13, 2011, we mailed a notice to you

Archived