I140 denied - Urgent

aptnumber23

LC : Masters or equivalent

My background is: B.Sc computers + 1 1/2 years (Open University diploma(Distance education) pgdca) + M.Sc (Computers - 2yrs)

Initially I submitted education evaluation for B.Sc ( 3yrs)= US bachelors degree, M.Sc(2 yrs)= US Masters degree. I got I140 denied

This time I m going to do educational evaluation for B.Sc computers + 1 1/2 (years IGNOU pgdca) + M.Sc (Computers)

so that I can get Bsc(3yrs) + 1 1/2(diploma) = 4 yrs Bachelors; M.Sc(2yrs Full time)= US Masters.

1. Do you think US CIS will accept above ?

2. My diploma( 1 1/2) is from open university (distance education) some period ( 1 year) is covered during my masters(full time) period.(Is it allowed to do two courses paraellely and will US CIS accept this ?

3.If not above can you please advise how to get out of this situation ? I do not have option for new I140 filing since previous labor is already expired and I m on 6th year of H1B.

Appreciate your help on this.

Such a series of education could work as a foreign equivalent degree if argued properly and depending on what credential was the basis for admission to the Master's Degree program.

It will be hard to win because "Bsc(3yrs) + 1 1/2(diploma) = 4 yrs Bachelors" will contradict the evaluation submitted stating that the "Bsc(3yrs)" equates a a 4 year Bachelor's Degree. USCIS will, generally speaking, disregard all of the evaluations and possibly revert to the AACRAO EDGE Database.

Consultation with an attorney who can review all of one's documents and provide specific legal advice is probably a good idea in this situation.

Archived