File I-485 with Previous Employer

jkr1

Hello All,

I have aprroved PERM and I-140 with a priority date July 2008 from Employer A, I no longer work for that employer and am employed at Employer B. On the PERM it is mentioned that I am currently employed with the petitioner.

Is the alien currently employed by the filing petitionar ? it is selected as Yes as I was working for them at that point in time.

Employer A is willing to file my I-485 when the PD becomes current, Can you please advise if there is any problem with that, I intend to go back to old employer if he can and once he files I-485.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Jkr1

Belle,

Thanks you for the response, I fully intend to work for the employer once I-485 is filed and after I get the EAD. The reason I had this question in my mind is because I was employed by him when my PERM and I-140 were filed and now I am not working for him.

Again thanks.

Regards,

Jkr1

I used to work on company A and company A has my Labor and I 140 (active) in Eb2 category.

Now currently, I am working in Company B. Since PD is current for Eb2. NO issues with company A

Question

Can I file 485 & EAD without being on company A's h1b?

My h1b is due for expire by Dec 31 .So in this scenario what will be the appropriate way?

Please suggest

I used to work on company A and company A has my Labor and I 140 (active) in Eb2 category.

Now currently, I am working in Company B. Since PD is current for Eb2. NO issues with company A

Question

Can I file 485 & EAD without being on company A's h1b?

My h1b is due for expire by Dec 31 .So in this scenario what will be the appropriate way?

Belle please do suggest

Archived