TB skin Test Positive

crj2011

In the process of filing 485 ,we recently took a TB skin test which came positive but chest X ray was normal for our family. Which was expected due to BCG vaccination . But my doctor has prescribed me and my son only for medication for 9 months .My concern is even though doctor says no TB why to take medicine . Can this prescription cause some RFE. Will I have to prove I have taken medicine ?

I was in a similar situation 5 or 6 years ago and I took the medication for 6 months ( or 9 months, I cant remember) My Primary care physician suggested me to do so. Most of the guys from some countries in Asia do get tested positive for Skin test , even though there is no real TB threat.

After you get done with the 9 month medication, they give you a letter saying you have done so. This letter is a record that you have been thru this and good against TB for ever. I dont think this will initiate an RFE.

I was in a similar situation 5 or 6 years ago and I took the medication for 6 months ( or 9 months, I cant remember) My Primary care physician suggested me to do so. Most of the guys from some countries in Asia do get tested positive for Skin test , even though there is no real TB threat.

After you get done with the 9 month medication, they give you a letter saying you have done so. This letter is a record that you have been thru this and good against TB for ever. I dont think this will initiate an RFE.

My doc advised to take a chest Xray and then based on that gave me a green light on the doc form

Archived