221G - after few days, email from embassy to attend consulate

sm11235

I am in weird situation.

1) I went to visa for stamping in Ottawa on 11/04 (friday)

2) Visa officer gave me a 221G and said that he will need to "Further Review" my documents

3) Client and vendor were contacted on Monday

4) I had emergency in india and had to leave canada and travel to india by requesting the VO to return my passport

5) Yesterday, I got email from Embassy that I need to attend the embassy again.

Does this mean that I got a visa? or does it mean that they want me to come so that they will deny it?

I do not have a multiple entry visa to canada.

Guys who took the passport back from the visa officer, what kind of communication did you get from embassy about your visa stamping?

Please let me know if you had similar situation and if you know this is approval or denial?

<h3 class="row2">

<span class="author vcard"><a class="url fn ___hover___member _hoversetup" href="user/58481-sm11235yahoocom/" id="anonymous_element_1" title="">@sm11235@*****.com</a></span></h3>

<p> </p>

<p>Dont worry will get it.Hope for the Best</p>

<p> </p>

<p>My prayers.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Raj</p>

I am in weird situation.

1) I went to visa for stamping in Ottawa on 11/04 (friday)

2) Visa officer gave me a 221G and said that he will need to "Further Review" my documents

3) Client and vendor were contacted on Monday

4) I had emergency in india and had to leave canada and travel to india by requesting the VO to return my passport

5) Yesterday, I got email from Embassy that I need to attend the embassy again.

Does this mean that I got a visa? or does it mean that they want me to come so that they will deny it?

I do not have a multiple entry visa to canada.

Guys who took the passport back from the visa officer, what kind of communication did you get from embassy about your visa stamping?

Please let me know if you had similar situation and if you know this is approval or denial?

If you had got a email as "return to embassy your visa is approved" then it means they want u to drop passport for stamping as far as my knowledge

I have discussed with a few folks who got the emails about approval and their email clearly states that the visa is approved. In email since they have not indicated, it is unclear.

Another person on this forum @rocketz also got the same notification email. Not sure what happened to him?

If you had got a email as "return to embassy your visa is approved" then it means they want u to drop passport for stamping as far as my knowledge

That is not the case. I got following email:

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

In order to continue processing your US visa application, we need you to return to the Embassy Monday to Thursday between 2:00-3:00pm (except on US and Canadian holidays).

Please print this e-mail and present it to the guards in order to be admitted into the building.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

I have come across couple of peoples who received the similar mail as u received, they said tht they had another round of interview asking the employee employer relationship. I may be wrong , but if visa is approved then they will clearly indicate as visa approved. So to be on safer side while returning to embassy carry all the documents. ALL THE BEST.

Thank you

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

looking at other people's response who got similar e-mail..you must be careful and answer employee-employer relationship questions properly....good luck

Archived