Are kids(US citizen) allowed to accompany parents inside Tijuana consulate on day of Visa stamping appointment?

ersum_max

JoeF, I felt ASC customer support agent wasn't equipped with proper information. when I told him that we can't leave the kid's alone in US and what in case of any delay? so he said bring them we will figure out if some one from office can do baby seating during your appointment :)

I have seen a posting on forum where one person posted around 1 month back that her daughter accompanied him. but I am not sure when Tijuana new consulate location changed, I guess it's changed recently within a month.

That's why I seek recent experience with some one who went there with kids(US passport holder)...

Thanks,

Max

Yes they were allowed, and to my surprise new consulate has baby feeding room and diaper change area right into consular section....

and they do allow baby food inside. Thank god I didn't trusted ASC Officer and believed in my instincts...

I have got my stamping successfully. Let me know if any one needs any specific info especially family travelling with kids....

Archived