H1B Stamping in Canada Dec 2011/Jan 2012.

RjRoots

Guys,

I am planning to go for stamping (Since i lost hope on Consulates in India by seeing the delay on administrative processing times) in Dec 2011 or Jan 2012.

Either Toronto,Ottawa or Montreal....in which the Chances are more.????

Any advantage of going in Jan 2012 then Dec 2011 ??? (Like change in trend may change)

Since My I140 approved do i need to take this with me for Stamping???

I work on EVC Model.My client is a Financial client may or may not give a client letter.In this case whats the alternate things to do??

I have submitted my W2 when i filed the tax. Is there any way to get that from IRS?

Thanks in Advance !!!

Regards,

Raj

Ashu,

Did they send you an email when they did the process? I got an email that didnt say visa is approved or denied. However, the email said "please visit embassy"

Do not come to canada without a client letter - I work for a financial client too - I went to ottawa without client letter & received a white 221g form -

they sent my h1 petiotion back to uscis saying my employer doesnt control my work at the client location.

My sincere suggestion is to try and change ur travel plans or either get a client letter.

Do not come to canada without a client letter - I work for a financial client too - I went to ottawa without client letter & received a white 221g form -

they sent my h1 petiotion back to uscis saying my employer doesnt control my work at the client location.

My sincere suggestion is to try and change ur travel plans or either get a client letter.

AshuG,

Thanks a lot for you reply. Did u finally get u r stamping done ?

if so how log does it takes to clear the 221g white.?

One of my friends did got a letter who works with me (Basically a email from his manager in a letter format describing the his duties and roles of the consultant describing Employer employee relationship) not a official client letter.He got Visa in Chennai without any issues.

I strongly believe i will get a letter from my vendor.

U think will be possible in Chennai without a client letter ?

Thanks again ,

Raj

Archived