DON'T Come Ottawa without Client letter

Oblesh

did u go to stamping? even my client is not giving the client letter...are there any cases wihout a client letter and successfull stamping? please let me know

Are people getting visa with client letter? I am also planning to go within 2 weeks. Please let me know your thoughts!!!

How did you interview go did you have a client letter, did you come across anyone who didn't have those letters please update what is the scenario out there with and with out client letters your help is greatly appreciated.

@all,

I attended interview today Novermber 8th. I don't have client letter ( knowing some thing gonna happen, but no choice), VO started normal questions, company name, role, client name and vendor name. Then all letters from (Client, Vendor, employer and POs). I provided the email from the manager that they cann't provide the letter. As soon as said I don't have client letter, his face is changed, said give all the supporting docs, I gave him and he kept the passport and gave 221g white further review. He said he would send an email with list of docs to submit, then he can issue a visa.

To people who already gone through the situation:

:Please advice on that, what kind of docs need to submit to consulate and how much time its gonna take?

To people who are coming to Ottawa with out client letter(my opinion)

99% of getting 221g white, It may take all the way 1 week to 2 weeks. my count just started. Please plan accordingly and come.

Or change the client to who gives client letter then come.

Appreciate for reading this!!

@all,

I attended interview today Novermber 8th. I don't have client letter ( knowing some thing gonna happen, but no choice), VO started normal questions, company name, role, client name and vendor name. Then all letters from (Client, Vendor, employer and POs). I provided the email from the manager that they cann't provide the letter. As soon as said I don't have client letter, his face is changed, said give all the supporting docs, I gave him and he kept the passport and gave 221g white further review. He said he would send an email with list of docs to submit, then he can issue a visa.

To people who already gone through the situation:

:Please advice on that, what kind of docs need to submit to consulate and how much time its gonna take?

To people who are coming to Ottawa with out client letter(my opinion)

99% of getting 221g white, It may take all the way 1 week to 2 weeks. my count just started. Please plan accordingly and come.

Or change the client to who gives client letter then come.

Appreciate for reading this!!

Hi I am in the same situation. Attended interview on 24th october. No Client letter. You can catch me at asr.visa@g****.com

Guys,

DO NOT COME TO OTTAWA WITHOUT CLIENT LETTERS. My H1 petition has been sent back to USCIS because my employer doesnt control my work at the client location.

I was given a 221g white form on October 31st because I work on EVC mode & was later asked for client letter which my client couldnt provide.

ALl da best to everyone guys - I really suggest people who dont have client letter - PLS DO NOT COME TO OTTAWA CONSULATE.

<h3 class="row2">

<strong><span class="author vcard"><a class="url fn ___hover___member _hoversetup" href="user/27385-dgshyam/" id="anonymous_element_8" title="">dgshyam</a> and all ,</span></strong></h3>

<p> </p>

<p><span class="author vcard">Thanks a lot for Sharing your experience with all</span>.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I am in the same boat.but i have email from my manager saying that cant issue the client letter.</p>

<p>Looks still its an issue of getting 221g White.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>No matter what I should be there in India by Feb 2012 for marriage.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I am pushing my dates to Jan for Stamping hope some trend may change in giving visa.only Hope :(</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Will it be an impact if i go to India for stamping ??? .</p>

<p>My friend got stamping in India by submitting client email.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>or</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If it is the same situation in all other consulates in Canada Quebec city and Toronto. ?????</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Thanks,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Raj</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

raja1718, one can be successful even without client letter, as long as the client support employee-employer relationship when are called by consulate.

@ashuG

Thanks for you reply.I will go with all the documents let me see ..Remaining all in god's hands.

My prayers to you and all who got 221g to get VISA soon.

One more quick Questions guys

Do we need to take all the Pay stubs and W2 ,Tax Documents as ORIGINAL or COPY ?

Thanks,

Raj

it basically is that your emploer has full control over you and who supervises your work [daily calls or weekly status reports], pay, provide benefits, right to terminate your emp and poride training/tools to perform your day to day work. please see the link below on Employee-Employer relationship from USCIS, there are couple of examples and what are the things they look at to determine the relationship. I hope this helps, it could get complicated as we get into details.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf

Hi All,

I went to Interview on NoV 8th. I went to VO(Chinese guy) he asked me to wait for some time as they have to review my application(DS-160) and he said he will call me back. After an hour he called me back and he was asking what is your position, who is your client and paralley he was writing on 221g white. He asked me what all layer documents you have . I have submitted him the fllowing doucments

1) Client Letter

2) Implementer

3) Vendor

4) Employee Letter - Not Submitted

5) Paystubs(past 4 months)

6) W2 and tax return form

But didn't here anything till now, folks please let me know if any one had face the same situation.

Please let us know what type of questions are they asking for Employee-Employeer relationship. Thanks

@raghuvar:

I am also planning to go to Ottawa for visa stamping. please guide on what documents are required from employer and client? As you are saying that client letter is mandatory, can you please help me with a sample template for client letter that will encompass everything that the VO is looking for.

your help is highly appreciated !!!!!

Please find my email id in the profile.

Archived