GC process on L1A

mayankbhat

You have not provided sufficient information to answer your question. Is Company B related to the company you worked for abroad? Did you work as a manager abroad? Would you be working as a manager at Company B? Do you perhaps qualify for NIW? Depending upon how you answer these questions, I would likely have many follow up questions as well.

I can say that if you have not worked abroad for a company related to Company B, you would not qualify as a multinational manager or executive with Company B. However, I am merely speculating on what you meant by your question based upon the limited information provided.

For a more thorough review of your situation, please consult with an experienced attorney.

You have not provided sufficient information to answer your question. Is Company B related to the company you worked for abroad? Did you work as a manager abroad? Would you be working as a manager at Company B? Do you perhaps qualify for NIW? Depending upon how you answer these questions, I would likely have many follow up questions as well.

I can say that if you have not worked abroad for a company related to Company B, you would not qualify as a multinational manager or executive with Company B. However, I am merely speculating on what you meant by your question based upon the limited information provided.

For a more thorough review of your situation, please consult with an experienced attorney.

Thanks for the response

1. Company B and Company A are unrelated

2. Yes I work as manager at L1A for Company A

Please advise

Again, if you have not worked abroad for a company related to Company B, you would not qualify as a multinational manager or executive with Company B. It is possible you may qualify to work for Company B under a different category that does not require a labor certification. However, to make that determination, I would need to review your C.V., obtain additional information regarding the proposed position, examine your immigration history, etc.

You should schedule a time to speak to an attorney who can obtain a more complete picture of your current situation and advise you on how best to proceed.

Archived