L2 EAD renewal help

puppy1981

I am working in L2 EAD and it is expiring on Nov4th 2011. My husband L1 A and my L2 Visa and I-94 is valid till Jan 01 2012. Husband’s employer filed premium visa extension for him and family on Oct 25th 2011. We have provided the EAD documents and require proof also but, my husband’s employer will not file for EAD extension hence I have filed my EAD extension on October 20th 2011 and completed the Bio metrics today (Nov4th 2011). My questions:

Can I get EAD valid for another 2 years or USCIS will issue my EAD only till 01/01/2012 (Existing I-94 validity)? Not sure how to link my L2 extension and EAD. I believe it is not worth receiving EAD valid only for 1 month since the wait time is 90 days to renew the EAD. Need your valuable advice.

Thank you!

My EAD expired on Nov 4th and L2 expiring on Jan 1st . Filed for EAD renewal on Oct 20th and done with Biometric. My husband company has filed L1 and L2 extension as seperate process under premium processing. Will USCIS consider my L2 extension( when we provide L2 extension receipt through infopass) and issue EAD for 2 years or will they issue based on my current I-94 that is till Jan 1st. For safer side, can i initiate another EAD renewal when one is already pending? Please advise.

• 2 months later...

Archived