PIMS Verification by Consular outpost

Kooza

Folks,

Have seen people waiting/stuck for days for PIMS verfication.

This is what I did and it took only 2 days.

1. Prior to appoint for Visa, emailed the consular office with a request to check if PIMS has been verified.Short email with the petition number.

2.Consular post reponsed with in hours that my copy was not avialable in PIMS electronic system.

3. Followed up with Attorney who inturn got in touch with USCIS ( premum processing division).

4. USCIS responded that copy is available in PIMS.

5. Forwarded the USCIS email to the consulate to confirm the reciept of the same.

6. Consular post confirmed availablity of copy in PIMS db.

For some reason if there is a need for you go visa stamping prior to PIMS verfifcation, ask the consular office if they accept a Attorney certified copy of the petition.It might work..

Folks,

Have seen people waiting/stuck for days for PIMS verfication.

This is what I did and it took only 2 days.

1. Prior to appoint for Visa, emailed the consular office with a request to check if PIMS has been verified.Short email with the petition number.

2.Consular post reponsed with in hours that my copy was not avialable in PIMS electronic system.

3. Followed up with Attorney who inturn got in touch with USCIS ( premum processing division).

4. USCIS responded that copy is available in PIMS.

5. Forwarded the USCIS email to the consulate to confirm the reciept of the same.

6. Consular post confirmed availablity of copy in PIMS db.

For some reason if there is a need for you go visa stamping prior to PIMS verfifcation, ask the consular office if they accept a Attorney certified copy of the petition.It might work..

@KooZa

To which Consular post email you have sent your petition for PIMS verification . Can you site an example

@ Suma, my H1b visa stamp was in Mexico

The format is

Subject - PIMS Verification Request for ABC-XX-XXX-XXXXX ( your petition)

Dear Consular Office,

My petition was recently approved by USCIS , would be booking an appointment with your visa outpost. Please confirm if copy of my petition can be verified with PIMS the Department of State’s electronic system.

The details are as follows

Receipt Number:

Petitioner:

Beneficiary:

DOB:

Classification:

Starting Validity Date:

Ending Validity Date:

Consulate notified (if applicable):

I-94 # (if applicable):

@ raghuvar , If you dont have a response from the consulate try getting in touch with attroney to follow up with USCIS for the same.

@Kooza

Appreciate you for sharing very valuable information.

I am planning for Vancouver Consulate but they don't reply to general H1 queries. Is there any other way you are aware of to get this information ?

Can you please send a draft of the email that you compose that way it helps us to include the necessary information.

Have you composed this email after you have booked the appointment ?

Thanks !!

@Kooza

Appreciate you for sharing very valuable information.

I am planning for Vancouver Consulate but they don't reply to general H1 queries. Is there any other way you are aware of to get this information ?

Can you please send a draft of the email that you compose that way it helps us to include the necessary information.

Have you composed this email after you have booked the appointment ?

Thanks !!

Thanks for the information.. quick question... can you please let me know which consulate you checked PIMS query with... I am going to Vancouver but they don't reply to general queries...

Archived