Very urgenttttt - I-94 expired and H1 in processing......urgent

nareshjangde

Hi,

Please help me on this. I am mentioning my case

- I was on L1b with XYZ employer and my I-94 expired on 4 sep - 2011. before expiary my same employer filed H1b with COS (L1 to H1) but i received H1B notice on 15 sep - 2011.

and now i got to know that i can not work on receipt notice . Petition should approved for working however I was working with my employer and now they upgrade my H1 petition to premium................

my quesions-

1> what would be the case afer 5 th Sep - 2011 to 1 st Oct-2011. As H1 would effective only from 1 st oct.

2> I was working from 5th Sep to till now. i supposed to not work till petition approved.

3> what are the chances now to aprove my H1b as its in premium now and within 2 week i will get result.

4> if i get RFE or reject then i need to leave US immediatly please confirm.

Please respond ASAP... I am in very tension.......

Thanks,

If one is changing status from L1 to H1, one must wait for the H1 change of status petition to be approved first before he or she is legally in H1 status.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded H1B Nonimmigrant Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived