How to get H1 & H4 visa dates together?

vishals_me

Hi All,

I have a very simple question that how to get H1(for me) and H4 (for spouse and child) visa date together in Mumbai?

I filled entire DS 160 and provided all info of souse and child being on H4 currently in US with H4 approval notice # (EAC..). At the end it asked me to sign and i had a note on the top that I indicated that I am travelling for multi purpose and will need more than one visa.

Does it mean that I will need H1 and H4 for me? Is that it or Am I missing anything?

Once I submit DS160? What's the next step for all of us?

Please guide.

Thanks,

V.

Hi All,

I have a very simple question that how to get H1(for me) and H4 (for spouse and child) visa date together in Mumbai?

I filled entire DS 160 and provided all info of souse and child being on H4 currently in US with H4 approval notice # (EAC..). At the end it asked me to sign and i had a note on the top that I indicated that I am travelling for multi purpose and will need more than one visa.

Does it mean that I will need H1 and H4 for me? Is that it or Am I missing anything?

Once I submit DS160? What's the next step for all of us?

Please guide.

Thanks,

V.

h1 and h4 can not schedule together? what if h1 is in the US and h4 is curently outside the US?

Archived