I94 Date Issue


Recommended Posts

You should have gotten it corrected there itself. Now try visiting a nearby CBP deferred inspection post at an International airport. They may correct it there. If not you will have to either leave and return to get a new I-94 or your employer will have to file an extension. Either must be done before the current I-94 expires.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.