Toronto,Canada- Nov 7th

skann001

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I am on EVC model renewing my H1b (first time I got in hyd). May be I had a good morning because I wasn't asked to take out any documents, absolutely no document. But what I observed is the vo had all the information in front of her like my client letter that I provided during my 797 renewal and ofcourse LCA that has my employer and client information. Interview started of very casually but went in to more detail about the employer, client and employee relationship. Below were some questions what I was asked, just shortening the questions;

• when did you start, how long have you worked for this company
  • did you have master's degree? where and major
  • have you done doctorate (not sure why she asked me)
  • have your company started GC processing
  • did you change to any other company during this period
  • who is the end client
  • who is the supervisor at the client place
  • is he a full time employee at the client
  • what is the client address (make sure it matches your LCA)
  • where do you report (client place in my case since this is what mentioned on my LCA. this is very important)
  • who assign you work
  • how do you coordinate with your company's manager (I guess they will have the names, in my case she did have his name. may be this was mentioned on LCA)
  • how often do you coordinate with your company's manager (once a week)
  • do you speak on phone or meet in person (on phone)
  • how often do your contract renew
  • who are all involved during renewal
  • does your company manager and client manager speak during renewal also would you be involved
  • what is your annual salary
  • is this what a person with your qualification deserves

after all this, she finally said that "your visa is approved" and gave me a sheet that have instruction on how to pick up the passport.

Before me one person got his visa where as another person was given 221g (not sure why, he was at the window for 15 mins)

Just make sure what ever you speak, matches the information that your company provided during the petition.

Good luck!

Civil Guy,

are you sure that you haven't received any email?

first I got an email from dhl/loomis about the tracking/way bill number then again I got from consulate that my visa is ready to pick up. Finally after collecting, I got a confirmation email from dhl/loomis.

Try logging in to your online account where you scheduled your appointment, you will see the status there. http://csc.public.s3.amazonaws.com/waybill_instructions_en.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived