Minimum salary required to file under EB2

flyby001

Good afternoon to all. Would appreciate if any one of you can please answer to my question. I would like to present your answer to my HR and try convincing her.

I have once been filed in this same company under EB2 with the pretext that my salary was only $68,500 pa. But now it is $71000 pa besides other perks which amount to about $ 20000 pa. Can you please tell me if I could be filed under EB2 with this salary of mine.

Thanking you.

Employer puts together a job description for a position specifying the duties and responsibilities and also minimum qualifications required for an applicant to qualify for the position. The minimum qualifications are described in terms of bachelors or masters degree supplemented by years of experience. The employer submits a request for Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD). PWD classifies the position in appropriate level (1,2,3 or 4) and specifies the salary range that should be offered within the geographic area specified in the request. It is required that the employer offer the employee at least the minimum salary specified in the PWD.

Archived