H1B Stamping - LCA !

samra

Hi All,

My case: Have a Masters degree in US, H1B started in first quarter of 2011...... EVC model..... My H1B was applied with Illinios based client letter and now i am with Minnesota based client...

I have my first visa interview in Vancouver, Canada on 7/Nov/2011.

and my current MN project has started in Oct/2010... my address and pay-stubs are from Minnesota...

But my employer forgot to apply my LCA before and has applied on 26/Oct/2011...

Does this effect me in any way?, Will it be a problem during the interview?

What kind of fare justification can i give to the interviewer?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1 que and anyone can answer it,would be great ! (Que regarding EVC model)

If someone got approval on Client A and he moved to client B after certain months and now if he wants to go for stamping on client B then what are things he has to do apart from getting a new LCA from his employer,to get the visa stamp successfully ? or its always better to go for a stamping for the same client on he already got approval.

Thanks

Hi,

I have query on similar lines:

I recently got my H1 visa for a client at a location as per LCA.

- What if the client does not have work for me now and I have work with another client in diff. location. How to proceed

and what docs needed during travel to US ?

- What if I work for two or three clients (in different locations/state) simultaneously? Visiting them every week

alternatively? Do we need to have multiple LCA's or single LCA can have multiple clients' name and locations.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Experts, Please provide your inputs.

Thanks.

If there any materialistic changes in the Previous Work Duties(Like Work Location or Client Change), Then LCA Should be updated with latest Work Duties and Location(If Different State) and then Apply for H1B Ammendment to reflect the Changes

Fee for Applying for H1B Ammendment is $350 + Attorney Charges( This one am not 100% Sure i read this fee information from some website)

The information provided above was compleately based on my research on different Forums...

Hi,

I have query on similar lines:

I recently got my H1 visa for a client at a location as per LCA.

- What if the client does not have work for me now and I have work with another client in diff. location. How to proceed

and what docs needed during travel to US ?(Update LCA and Ammend you H1B Based on new location and Work Duties)

- What if I work for two or three clients (in different locations/state) simultaneously? Visiting them every week

alternatively? Do we need to have multiple LCA's or single LCA can have multiple clients' name and locations.(I Think it is one single LCA Showing Multiple Locations if all the locations are in same state, And Multiple LCAs if Locations are in different State...Do some more research on this am Not 100% Sure though)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks itsmeraj001 for clarifying. One more query ;

and what docs needed during travel to US ?(Update LCA and Ammend you H1B Based on new location and Work Duties)

Should it be done before travelling to US and carry these docs at entry. Or Can I enter now and then apply for new LCA/amend H1 before starting work with new client.

Thanks again for your time.

Archived