Anyone had issues with Visa Stamping for Full Time Employee

faithalways

Hi,

I have been working for my employer in a full time role for the past 6.5 years. This will be my 3rd H1B renewal. I have gotten my previous 2 visa stamps at Mumbai consulate and am planning to do the same for my 3rd stamping in Dec 2011.

My employer has started the GC process. I have an approved PERM and I-140 but cannot apply for I485 due to non availability of dates.

Has anyone experienced/heard if 221g's are common for full time employees?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Everyone here is doing a great job, and I would really appreciate if you took a few minutes out of your schedule to respond to me.

Thank you!!!

Hi ! I am a full time direct employee (NOT a consultant) too. I went to chennai consulate for H1B stamping and got pink slip for admin processing. My interview was on Oct 7th and I got my passport on Oct 20th. My vacation was very stressful due to this.

Could you please update readers what interview questions you were asked?

Also if you could let us know if you have common mu**** name or you are from non-engineering background?

Just trying to establish pattern the reason for 221 for FTE

Thanks in Advance

Hi ! I am a full time direct employee (NOT a consultant) too. I went to chennai consulate for H1B stamping and got pink slip for admin processing. My interview was on Oct 7th and I got my passport on Oct 20th. My vacation was very stressful due to this.

I am sorry for your situation Anaamika. Can you please post the questions they asked and your employment /education background. Do you see any possible reason for the 221G in your case? Thanks and goodluck.

Archived