Reason for 221G for Full time Candidates in Ottawa

sam834

Hello guys,

I have my interview on Nov 7th and I am Full time employee working for same company since last 4 years, previous visa also with same company.

I have been hearing lot of 221-gs for FT in Ottawa. Can you please post the reasons so that I can prepare.

Also, did any one get approved after Oct 17th without Admin processing please post.

They never tell you the reason unless you have some documents missing. I am also FT and got 221g. I have all my documents. He asked few very basic questions. He just asked for latest pay stubs only and told me he has no doubt about my eligibility for the position and he is more than willing to give me visa but I have to go under administrative processing and gave me blue slip.

They never tell you the reason unless you have some documents missing. I am also FT and got 221g. I have all my documents. He asked few very basic questions. He just asked for latest pay stubs only and told me he has no doubt about my eligibility for the position and he is more than willing to give me visa but I have to go under administrative processing and gave me blue slip.

Hi Arslan

If you dont mind I would most humbly like to ask if you have a common muslim name by any chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I started this topic before I went for visa. My visa was nov 7 th ottawa got approved and back in us. I am full time.

Visa interview less then five mins . This forum creats so much pressure, just use this forum for info only . All is well and very easy no docs asked only question asked what does ur company do and that's it your visa is approved

Archived