Client Letter - EC model

Diorsdune

@H1buser880 ,

Thanks for your Input !! Actually I am also sailing on the same boat like Dio ... In my client letter (EC Model ) It clearly mentions that the client has been outsourcing the resources and projects to my employer kind off...... So it doesn't mention any of the things you specified so do you think would it be hard during visa stamping ? Does this kind of thing workout ? Appreciate your Inputs upon this ....

Thanks ,

Vidhya !!

@Vidhya18

I can't really tell you whether its gonna work out or not if you dont have the details in the client letter as stamping varies from case to case.

In my case my client is flexible enough to give the client letter in the way I wanted. I prepared the content and client just signed on the letter head. If you see the forums and the document list required in consulate website, project description, itinerary of services, and duration seems important.

If possible try to include as much info as possible.if client is not willing to give then there's nothing we can do about it.

All the best.

@H1buser880 ,

Thanks for your Input !! Actually I am also sailing on the same boat like Dio ... In my client letter (EC Model ) It clearly mentions that the client has been outsourcing the resources and projects to my employer kind off...... So it doesn't mention any of the things you specified so do you think would it be hard during visa stamping ? Does this kind of thing workout ? Appreciate your Inputs upon this ....

Thanks ,

Vidhya !!

In my opinion it should be fine if they said the project is outsourced to your employer. Just make sure that the letter says they don't have control over the period you will be employed by your employer. In addition they don't pay you salary nor benefits and they aren't authorized to assign you to other employers or projects. Finally they have to include your project description and your job duties.

@ svadala ,

Thanks for your suggestions !! I hope so everything goes well , but this client letter is so generic that it really doesn't talk about employee (me) just says that all is in the hands of my employer !!

Being my second attempt , I am trying to make sure everything is correct from my end !!

Thanks ,

Vidhya !!

Archived