H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) Aug/Sep/Oct

vk4246

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Receipt Date : 30 th Sept 2011

Status Initial Review

Regular processing VSC

what is the time frame we can expect for the update..

Anyone with a October receipt date can expect to receive an update next year in Jan/Feb. Currently VSC is taking 3.5 to 4 months for regular processing.

You can pretty much write off December since it is holiday season and usually less work is done not just in government offices but also lot of private offices. In government offices even less work is done basically from Thanksgiving onwards.

Thanks Vinpra.

It looks like USCIS is mailing the receipt to either attorney or Employer. My attorney didn't get it and My employer couldn't confirm if he received it. It's been 3 weeks my H1 extension was filed but still I donot have a Receipt Number.

Atleast my employer confirmed that checks were encashed.

I wanted my attorney to upgrade the filing to premium, but their hands are tied as they don't have the receipt number. Pitch in any ideas folks. Thanks!

Hello All,

I am in India and one of the company has filled my H1 B visa. The application was filled at VSC and the receipt of my application was on July 20th 2011.

Now that it's November i still see that my application is still in "Initial View" till date.

I spoke with my company who filled my H1 and they spoke with attorney too and asked us to wait wait wait...

Any idea will this be done in month November or chances to be prolonged....

Pls advice...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived