Urgent Middle desi vendor issue

sruthipam

Hi Guyz,

I am facing seriuos Trouble with middle desi vendor company ************ with CEO named ************* and his company people named ********* (marketing person in india) ,************* (Hr and accountats department) located at *****************.They are somewhat finding out consultants resumes from dice or some where else and once joined to the client through them they earn money through consultants hardwork and later on not paying amounts to consultants company. This is typical company using different frauds as well i gathered all the information regarding this company. They owe me 30,000$ and still they are not picking the phone calls or responding to emails. Can any one suggest me the way how to tell USCIS or labour department about the company frauds.

Regards,

Sruthipam

If they are your employer, you can file a complaint with DOL on form WH4.

If they are not your employer, they don't owe you anything. They may owe your employer money, but that's irrelevant for you. You always need to get paid by your employer, no matter what. How your employer gets his money from some middle vendor is none of your concern. You are not a party of the contracts with the middle vendor.

Archived