I-485 Approved, Card not recieved & urgent Travel on AP


Recommended Posts

It may be the way to go. You should be paroled on AP. I would just not advertise the fact that you knew of approval before you left. If the travel is for a short time, I would just do it that way.

Another way to do it is to simply walk into the USCIS office and ask for an appointment. Maybe they will take you.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.