tracking all 221G ottawa candiates from oct 17th

isk007

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the approval email today. I wanted to ask you guys what happens when you go to drop off your passport fro stamping.

Are you only required to carry the printed copy of the email and passport and stand in the same line?

Do we need to schedule another appointment?

Did anyone request that the passport be returned by hand? Do they ever agrree to do so and if not, in how many days does it arrive by dhl?

Congratulations. You must have got the passport by now and back in US. But if anyone else is interested they never give you passport by hand, from DHL they say 2-3 days but I observed in many cases it is available next business day at DHL.

Hi all...I attended visa on Oct 18th and my visa was approved on Nov7th..Currently am in India for some personal reasons and have to go back to canada to get my visa stamped..They mentioned that i have 120 days to get my stamping .

Hey Canstruck.. were you issued blue 221g?

@ ravi80 .. are you also awaiting administrative process to be cleared?

@hero2007

Did you get the 221g blue? Also, do you mind sharing your profession.

I appeared on Oct 24th and still waiting. I guess we are the minority since most people received approval within 4-10 days. When was your interview?

@ Aakanksha

going by your posts seems like you got the 221g blue? Did you get the visa yet?

My wife and I are both in bioscience research and have been in ottawa since 31st oct when we got the blue 221g. We are still waiting (Nov 16th today). Could you tell us whats happening/happened in your case?

thanks

Ar

@ Aakanksha

going by your posts seems like you got the 221g blue? Did you get the visa yet?

My wife and I are both in bioscience research and have been in ottawa since 31st oct when we got the blue 221g. We are still waiting (Nov 16th today). Could you tell us whats happening/happened in your case?

thanks

Ar

Hey StuckinOttawa,

any updates on your end. I also got 221g blue from the ottawa consulate. Still waiting on my case..

Hi All

I have been waiting here from Nov 8th. I am planning to leave to India next week on Nov 24th to attend important event, If VO ask me to come back again to Interview how much times does he give to me. Please update me you view or experience or a anyone of your friends have faced this kind of situation previously.

Appreciate your help.

Hi,

I got 221G Blue form for Administrative processing on 15th Nov, it was an extension with the same company and I already had my stamping in Chennai last year with the same company. Mine is full time job and got Master degree from US in IT and my engineering is in Electionics. VO didn't ask me many questions, Where do i work? How many employees in the company? How many clients? Names of clients? Any siblings? and gave me a paper to write down the names of my brothers and sisters....that's it....Blue from comes in to the picture....He returned my passport n I-797....and told me to wait......I don't know, if I fall under TAL? and how many weeks it will take, to get my approval!!!!

Archived